Monday, March 05, 2007

Too busy

I really wish I could write but I have other things that I can't justify not working on at the moment. It's the last week of the quarter, and since all my finals stuff is due by Tuesday at noon, this week has become the week I work on final papers and studying for my final. Not to mention I have a bunch of stuff to do this week as well. So in case you were feeling ignored, or like I've been a bad blogger, grace is requested. I will be back sometime around spring break, hopefully (the amount of catching up I have to do over spring break has led me to pretty much decide not to go on retreat - it's fine, I'm going away the week before, so that's my time off, and also I'm doing this spiritual direction thing all spring, so I'll get my retreat on there. And I'll go next break - this one is just too short).

Peace all, and I'll pray for extra grace and patience for all of us facing the end of another academic season.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good luck and prayers with finals!