Friday, January 09, 2009

Reflections on Christmas

I have some posts formulating in my mind, particularly one on hell that I think I need to put out there. However I have been away from home three weeks, and it's taken all my energy just to keep my many photos uploaded. You who have friended me on Facebook know what I'm talking about.

So in the meantime, I am linking to a post from my husband (who, by the way, needs a job in a philosophy dept, so keep your ears open) on Christmas. He's not entirely fair to the discussion with his in-laws (my parents) - at least not how I remember it. But his point is interesting. Check it out - as always, his blog continues to be the place to find the deep and careful thought that I was capable of before I gave birth...(and he always interacts with comments, hint!):

http://videoutintellectum.blogspot.com/2008/12/humbung.html

No comments: