Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Prayer alert!

I'm calling out the prayers of my readers today. My sister-in-law's (little brother's wife) water broke about 4 p.m. CST yesterday. She wasn't having contractions for a while. When she went to the hospital they discovered an infection and gave her an antibiotic. Now they think that interfered with labor, because she still hasn't had any "normal" contractions. She also didn't sleep at all, so they gave her something and knocked her out. As of 1 hour ago, she was sleeping but they were hoping she'd wake up and go into labor. If she doesn't by 4, they'll probably do a C-section.

My brother is Josiah and his wife is Shannon. This is their first child, Ethan Graeme. Please pray that everything will wrap up quickly and smoothly - preferably without the knife. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I have! I hope by the time you read this that everyone is okay and healthy and celebrating.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. :)

My brother is Josiah, too! :)