Thursday, September 07, 2006

Politics & Spirituality Conference

Just a reminder that I'll be at the conference in Pasadena all weekend. My nametag should say "Feminary" so look for me & say hello! If nothing else, I'm ushering at the Thomas Mass on Sunday, so find me there. I'm blonde with a bad haircut (just got it, thank you very much) and 5'7". I'll probably wear my various political statement t-shirts.

Looking forward to meeting new people! I'll blog as I can about the event for those of you who can't make it.

1 comment:

David Lewicki said...

Feminary,

Love your writing and your thinking. Keep up the good work.

I'm a Presbyterian minister in NYC--I graduated from Union NY in 2004, but spent two quarters as a visiting student at Fuller in Winter and Spring '03. Had a great time as a progressive Christian in Pasadena.

Looking forward to checking out your blog.