Sunday, December 02, 2007

Finals again

So I know I haven't been writing much, but in my defense, it's finals week. I don't have too much - a final, a sermon, and a paper (no, that's actually not much) - but I still have to work to keep ahead.

Oh, look, Heritage Hall is on TV. Go Trojans! I'm not especially thrilled when they cream my daddy's team...oh, who am I kidding, that was awesome!

Anyway, I heard a wonderful Advent sermon today which I hope to post on here as soon as it's available online. We're enjoying being back at All Saints and especially for this season. I just love the music - all those advent hymns you never learned growing up evangelical because they didn't know about this season. Love it.

So anyway I will probably check in later in the week. After finals it's crunch time for PhD apps! Still not completely sure where all I'm applying, although GTU and Wilfred Laurier are for certain and my top choices, and then probably Notre Dame (just for the prestige factor), and perhaps, if I feel rich enough to afford more app fees, Catholic and Fuller. But I really hope one of my top two works out.

OK, my Sunday tv is starting (At the Movies then America's Funniest Videos - I don't care what you think of me, it guarantees I'll be in tears laughing at least once every week). So bye!

No comments: