Monday, January 01, 2007

Do I take requests?

Dunno, Dave, I have in the past, but I'm not sure I have time to think about your questions right now. A short answer would be I tend to be good at stuff I'm not super interested in and simply OK at stuff I love. So people want me to do the former stuff and I get frustrated with the latter.

But it's my last day of vacation, so I don't feel like doing any homework, even homework given by commenters. My Trojans are on.

Quickly, though, to keep my resolution, here are three beautiful things from today:
1) Smelling the Rose Parade (even the horse poop) and seeing George and his 501st legion.
2) Macaroni & Cheese (suggested rightly by Dan).
3) A day so beautiful Dan called it embarrassing. But I pointed out that we pay a hell of a lot to live here and there's reason. Weather like today's, on Jan. 1, is one of them.

No comments: