Saturday, November 05, 2005

New and Improved

You may notice a few new things in my sidebar...or you should look right now if you haven't. Everybody's invited to add themselves to the Frappr map (that means you, lazy family members!). I promise it is quick and painless and they don't spam you (they couldn't anyway because you don't enter your email address).

Below my Recent Posts I've added a little section of Progressive Seminarian Bloggers - this is a new group that I was tickled to be invited to join. Check out these Divine-Masters-in-Training. Hopefully I'll soon have a neat logo up instead of my ugly boring font.

Now it is 10:31 on Saturday morning and I've done exactly zero work. Even last night, I watched Groundhog Day instead of doing my work. (J has been raving about it - he's watched it for his class - see post below about the class) It's a cute old movie and if you haven't seen it you should.

OH, and while I'm recommending movies, it's a crying shame how few people I talk to have seen the Japanese film Wandafuru Raifu (After Life). Please watch it. It's so great. (ignore the comment from the person who has no patience at the bottom of the imdb page)

That's all for now.

No comments: