Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Pluggin'

I have to give a shout-out to Jamie Cullum for the song "Get Your Way", playing at the moment on kcrw.com.

What game shall we play today?
How about the one where you don't get your way?
But even if you do, that's ooooooookay.

What a great song for a guy to sing to a girl. : )

(alert: check the comments of Gott in Himmel post for me going off with Buffy lines)

(second alert: just read story about two upcoming films about terrorism: Syriana, by the writer of Traffic (enough said), and Paradise Now, a Palestinian film, the story of the last 48 hours of two suicide bombers' lives. Wowsa. Special LA engagement right now, hopefully will expand. Will see and report.)

Oh, and I must tell you that this morning was simply glorious. Me and the bed got it on. Ow! The cat is randomly attacking my stomach. I don't know what her deal is. Anyway, play hooky sometime and sleep in then get up and read the (Sunday) paper with coffee. Sure, it's a great way to spend Sunday morning, but it's all the more sweet on a Tuesday, I assure you.

No comments: